Monday, November 16, 2009

My first sewing machine

2nd big thing I got for myself this year. Finally I managed to test it out after 2 weeks laying in the room, and yay! It is working fine. I have to find myself some time to go out and buy material and sew something before end of 2009.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always want to buy myself a sewing machine too:) It is rather expensive to fix some of your dresses from tailor, and not everyone knows what you really want your clothes to be. So it is better to amend them yourself. But i went to Giant and saw some of the sewing machine cost > 1k:S

Chiu Pin Teo said...

i want to sew something too!!!but it's so expensive to buy sewing kit here *sigh*

pik lay said...

I got this for $99. Very cheap compared to price in malaysia for the same model which is > RM700.