Pin, i didn't listen fully to mom, she asked me not to add belacan like what I read somewhere in internet. I did and the taste is not really to my liking. Weeliem too claimed that mom's sambal is better than mine because of that but I kinda love my first nasi lemak. The rice turned out pretty good too.
xwei, I am the one that should feel hang fook :) because there is someone to wash the dishes when I feel lazy
8 comments:
oooooooo i m salivating again
wahh... so sedap... your wee liem is so hang fook lah!!
Pin, i didn't listen fully to mom, she asked me not to add belacan like what I read somewhere in internet. I did and the taste is not really to my liking. Weeliem too claimed that mom's sambal is better than mine because of that but I kinda love my first nasi lemak. The rice turned out pretty good too.
xwei, I am the one that should feel hang fook :) because there is someone to wash the dishes when I feel lazy
ok. Both you and Wee Liam also super hang fok. hehe :D
wahhhhh sin mou sei yan laaaaaa
I want the recipe!! please!*big wet eye*
It is not that hard actually..
For the sambal, saute big onion, cili giling, then add a little belacan (if you like), coconut milk about 3 teaspoon, sugar following sequence.
anchovies deep fried till crunchy, hard boiled egg and cucumber slices as accompanying dishes on plate.
Rice cooked with coconut milk and salt.
Let me try!! thanks a bunch!! Big HUG!
Post a Comment