I have been spending in liquor lately. Not that I go to pub to drink, I stayed at home and had my sip everynight. I don't go pub or club or what soever, and I went none before. A few sips and go to sleep like a baby till the next morning. So now I had my left over Baileys, original vanilla flavour. I'd been hooked up to Baileys since I purchased one bottle at Macau. I love the feeling after having a sip. Everything outside my house window looks so beautiful. I can look at Bayan Lepas night view from my home and plane taking off and landing. Yes, I can see Penang bridge from here too. I feel grateful of what I have now and everything seems so great. I don't feel like working nowadays because I feel work had taken my time of my real life for the past and my best friend ai leng told me that she sees lines under my eyes when I laughed. That's bad. I am not even 27 yet. I don't know how long I can feel easy leaving my work undone because one day someone will complain for sure.
Everyone around me is busy getting engaged. I guess it is the age thing.I receive news about friend receiving proposal from their partner every week. Suddenly it is like engagement season.
Something to take care of recently, a lot people falling sick. I heard cough, flu and sorthroat everywhere. Everyone is like infected by someone everyday. I told my boss I don't want to go to office because there are so many people with cough and flu and he actually said YES. Anyway I am a good employee. I won't use this kind of excuse to keep myself off work. So I am still going to work tomorrow morning.
I wrote the title of this entry as "drunk" but in real life, I am not drunk. I don't even have a typo while writting the whole piece and I am as clear as the water. I have to keep my mind clear just because of one reason. I still have to analyze timing reports. What a life, I just mentioned that I don't want to be the work-addict and now I am planning to go back to work. Pathetic.
Another lowlight of my life: My friends are planning to go for vacation at the end of the year. But I can't join them. That's so sad..........
this thankful week
8 months ago
11 comments:
haha are you sure you're not drunk when you write this? anyway i totally agree lah i think it's seriously not worth it to dedicate all your time to work and just work only. like the old saying, we only live life once. don't waste your 20s working. you'll regret it one day. i'm not saying leaving work undone but just from 9-5. after 5, don't touch work!
intro u eye cream/gel
josze: yes, i wasn't drunk. I wish i don't need to work after 5.30pm.
anon: which eye cream?
Tell your manager you are overloaded. List out everything you are doing. Then ask for reduction of workload, or maybe a RCG as ma zai for you to order around doing your tasks. keke
I don't even have a typo while "writting" the whole piece???
LOLz...
It's engagement + flu season...
beng: i have a mazhai now.
xwei: an la.. happy engaging ! haha
aiyak my fault
so pls save my eyes.
i think you have to escalate this issue to your manager la, if you don't want to do, no one can force you you know... tell them you are diagnosed with XXX disease cause of all the work and ask manager how how how? he everyday so free take leave go back take care of son why you need to suffer??
wei i love u aunty. my manager doesnt have son. he just got married. I am ok now. I live a happy life :D Don't worry.
Why are you still so busy? the only reason to have mazai is he/she doing all your work and you go to meeting reporting the jobs accomplished by him/her! XD
haha, xweing, that's just ironic :P
Post a Comment