Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tortoise cooker

This is the slow cooker I got few weeks back, I named it tortoise cooker. Maybe I am used at watching the water boils and seeing chicken, sweet corns and carrot rock, skip and jump among each others in the pot . Oh yah, and with the red tiny seeds which I don't know its' name. Now that the tortoise cooker doesn't seem to create such scene anymore. The water is so calm that I thought a crocodile will suddenly emerge from the surface. I am going to try my first soup cooked with tortoise cooker. Can't wait!

5 comments:

Xweing said...

From my experience, I think for vegetable, melon and ABC soup, boiling is better... while herbal soup and chicken soup will taste nicer after using slow cooker to cook for one whole day while I'm at office~ :D

pik lay said...

yes.. the chicken bone became very soft when it is done. I think I can crush the bone using my teeth easily.. and very frangrant

Fang Fang said...

slow cooker is a very good invention especially for busy ppl like you.
I think the red berry thing is called wolfberry right strawbelly?

pik lay said...

I just wiki-ed wolfberry and seems like it is the berries' name. You are so smart. Why you never thought of lionberry or sheepberry?

Fang Fang said...

because i myself is wolfy..
ahh wuuuuuuuuu..
dare to stay over at my place?