Thursday, October 30, 2008

I saw panda in Ocean Park

aiWe started our second day in Hong Kong with some local breakfast in deCoral cafe. We opted for cleaner and air-conditioned place instead of stuffy shop. Pardon the "big lady" of us.

I picked the congee, lobak-gou and milk tea set. It was plain white congee with century egg. Pieces.

I heart the lobak-gou in Hong Kong especially from our previous dessert shop. Yummy.


We proceeded to MTR station after filling our stomaches and took bus at the station where we can ride to Ocean Park. The day was hot and the sun was glaring angrily at the six of us. Luckily I had my shade on and rub a palm full of 180spf sun lotion before departure. Else I think I will look like roasted pig after the trip. By the way, we bought one packet of cooling face masks and applied at night after the adventurous day. Haha. What a good idea from my bunch of friends...



They prepared flyers in English and chinese, both simplified and traditional.



Road signs inside Ocean Park pointing where shall you go for the rides. I never try a ride because I don't want to spoil the rest of my day of dizziness and vomitting.


This is the view from Ocean park looking towards the city and the roller coaster ride and aihui was focusing her camera at the same view too from lower ground.



The traditional dolphins show which I think was kind of dissapointing. I love Shamu in San Diego Sea World.


Sting ray



Clown fish aka nemo in Finding Nemo movie.


The jelly fishes picture which I took. Love these photos the most.. This place has the largest jelly fish aquarium. Anyway, this was my first time visiting a jelly fish aquarium. :P


Finally I got to witness live pandas. A very big panda named Jia Jia who eats a lot. Her neighbour Aan Aan shits a lot. They all , 3 of them stay inside large mirror glass separated from excited humans like us.


We rushed to the arena of stars after some shoppings in outlets and took some photos around before watching the Symphony of Lights from the walkway.






We were all feeling really exhausted ,legs screaming for Thai massage and body wanting to soak itself in tub of frangrant warm water. But we still went down for another round of shopping at Ladies' Street when reaching home in Mong Kok.


Everyone of us kept complaining of legs pain and how tired we were, but none of us stop. I love my friends!

No comments: