Thursday, May 15, 2008

Post US Syndrome

I don't feel like blogging at all since I came back. I have to write this or else no one will want to drop by here again because I never update anything to my blog. I am lazy to attach any photos today :). But the main reason is I can't find the "add picture" button to click on this template. Weird.

When I first came back, my first impression was Penang looks wear-off. I know it sounds strange but I really think that way. Everything looks old and not mantained properly. There are holes on the roads and the rails and poles are rusty. I need to slowly adapt to the "scenery" here.

The big difference between US and Malaysia is the sky. The sky is very high up and blue there but it is lower and gray here. Also it is sooooooooooooo hot and humid in Malaysia. I need to bathe 2 times at night before I can sleep because it is very hot and my skin feels so itchy. My skin is having a terrible change to adapt from dry to sweaty air. It cried to be pampered. So I did 2 face masks in 4 days.

Not forgetting that we going to have long weekend this week, hooray!!! If not because of Xwei, I would not know next Monday is Wesak Day.

Somehow the overall mood this week is averagely fine. I feel slow, strange and moody all the times, drowsy in day time and sleepy at 8pm every night. Hope it gets better next week after home trip.

No comments: