A post dedicated to a very demanding girl that I ever know; and she is someone special who came into my life about 2 years ago. She says hi to me everytime because she wants to make sure that I remember to bring home her baggus but I know she just want to find something to talk to me. It has been long since we chatted for hours in IM and spending time in the park. Actually in real case, we weren't spending any time in the park together most of the time. We just informed each other that we will go down to jog and happened to meet each other in the half field. One terrifying thing about her is ermmm.. not her.. is her dog. Elmo is a cute little baby boy but I am still can't get used to touch furry creature yet. Give me some time, woman! When I am ready to touch him, I will. I won't be seeing your handsome black myVi in the carpark anymore when you left. I think I will miss your car but I guess the emotional feeling that can be replaced by looking at tze yee's car. I know this post is kind of messy but I am writting down what comes into my mind now. There seems too many things that I knew about her since we know each other. She cooks, and I cook, but we cook different dishes and hers are absolutely tastier and better. If J has the money, ask him to sponsor you a bakery :) I would love to have free cakes, buns and cookies when I drop by KL next time. I have not meet the naked guy in your friendster yet, so if it happens to have the chance, show me ok? The real naked guy... I really wish you to have happy life ahead and that you will love your new job. In the future, you do not have to do the 5 hours travelling back home to meet J every weekends. I need you sometimes but I don't know how to get you in the middle of the night. (I sounded so lesbian :S) Wait for me to come back, and we will go for a meal before you leave the horrible place but with lovely people like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment