
So the week filled with a few big feasts which are the project tapeout celebration, teambuilding and a simple farewell for my dearest friend.
The farewell dinner was held in nando's. I was the odd one who is not in their usual gang who joined this dinner. I had to as I missed her previous farewell dinner with my lunch gang. My face is actually smaller then hers but she always pushes me to the front whenever we take photo so mine look a little bit broader in this photo. Don't get cheated!!
A group photo with the rest.. Han Beng was there too :) Shiang lan baked lemon cheese cake but hehe.. I do not want upload the photo because I look ugly in it.
The teambuilding was a walkhunt in Queensbay and followed by a buffet dinner at TGIF. We walked so much that I think the walk is equivalent to four times of walk in shopping. I felt so tired of walking after my last hike in Muirwoods. :P

Who knows that my team actually won the third prize in the hunt out of eighteen teams. Not bad huh? :P

Yeah! Going to office tomorrow and get the hamper distributed. I want this this this and that that that. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment