Having to hear about the eerie story happened back in Pg12 level 2 restroom on Friday Penang time spoiled my night. I did not dare to go to my room's toilet and the sprung like rocket from the toilet seat every time since yesterday. I know I am a sea apart from Malaysia but still I am frightened after listening to the news. How a place I had always been could discover a hysterically hidden creature inside? But as far as I heard, the janitor is a Muslim and the creature is belongs to her community. A few strong hands tried to calm her down but failed. I did not know what left to her later on. Hopefully she is gone by the time I came back to Penang. Go go go away.. I am still scare. I had to use 5 pillows to cover my whole body and pulled the blanket up to my head to secure myself yesterday. I hope my boyfriend is here with me. Someone please send him here. I had to tell myself that nothing is wrong. I was terrified the other day too, because my room phone rang at about 3.10am in the morning and I was in blur condition answering it. It was an automated morning call from the hotel. I did not remember I request any morning call service so I marked that as an erroneous machine issue. So I quickly slipped back into my comforter and pull every pillow near to me, locking me inside the soft and comfortable hiding place of mine. I have the heart of a mouse. I don’t know why, but it is just like that.
4 comments:
haha..2 of the hands are mine =P
She is back to work today..hehe..just hope next time the one kena is not HINO or TATA, if not we need 20 hands maybe.
Who is TATA?
hey gal... sorry huh.. i dont know u really that scare one... i just play with u nia... dont feel bad, ok? i just talk nonsense. U r safe in US.
Post a Comment