
So we paid the fees and waited for about 10 minutes for the guided tour. The tour guide is kind of cute too. His name is Patrick. Haha. He places a plank on the table near the door and we witnessed a miracle happened where the bottle slided up to the higher point of the plank. So he tried with other stuff too, a ball and a chapstick lip mostourizer. Actually I was amazed in the first place but then I felt it is a bit lame because it looked more like an optical illusion more than the gravity which is said different there. You can look at the next photo where the house is in sloppy position.

But one thing that is hard to explain was I felt really easy to walk up the slope. It was like walking on a flat road than an inclined slope. Also when I entered the small house, I was feeling dizzy and nausea's.
So I end up believed that the gravity is different at mystery spot.
VERDICTS:
It was hard to push the metal ball towards the higher direction.



4 comments:
VERY cool!!! intersting blog!
What is mind boggling is actually optical illusion. Everything originates from the brain!
Is it because they built the house specially to achieve that 'effect'?
Finally, I can see some signs of you enjoying yourself over there. Good luck, girl! ^_^
Post a Comment