Thursday, March 13, 2008

Exploring Point Reyes

Wild flowers along the road to destination. Spring is coming!!!




The place that we wanted to visit is called Point Reyes. It is basically a park for you to exercise because you need to walk a lot, really a lot. The thing is you will sweat, but sweat in you as the wind is so strong that you don't feel sweaty at all. Every point of my body which was not covered by relevant cloth was so numb.


The best place to begin is at the bear valley visitor center. I did not see any bear here but I think this place probably was once a time habitated by bears.




Our destination is to the famous light house which you will need to walk 300 steps (stairs!!!) equivalent to 30 storeys building. The view was impressive but the fog kept on blocking those magnificent view and failed my mission to spot the gray whales. They only had 1 whale count by the time I was leaving. The day before was 35 whales count!






The place where you can observe the migration of gray whales.




Foggy..

My legs were so weak when I first saw this. I had to squated down to familiarize myself at this height.


The view at North beach view. I was pretending to be cool in this photo. Actually it was freezing out there and I took out my jacket just for a beautiful photo shot because every photo of mine look like the last one -_-'''



On the walk to Tomales Point but we did not finish it because the whole trail is 4.7 miles. We only walked for 2km :P


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.