I kept driving in worrying position and I arrived at the governor mansion. A building which is in white and very Victorian housed 13 governors before untill the year 1967. The governor mansion is under renovation or you can say restoration. I hated it but no choice I had to proceed with my visiting to the next destination. I did not went in on the tour because there was nobody at the counter after I waited for 5 minutes for someone to attend to me.
So I visited the Leland Stanford Mansion which served as an office to three California early governors. I paid 8 dollars for a guided tour which lasted for about an hour. No photography was allowed in the mansion because the things inside the mansion was meant to be preserved and they want to avoid people reproducing what they see inside the four storeys mansion.

I took some photos outside the mansion and I saw orange tree!!! Can you believe it orange tree grows outside the mansion and some were falling on the ground?? :)

Next I went to the California State Capitol Museum. Actually I did not went in, I just walked around at the park and met a few groups of married couple taking their photos.

They were some interesting statues around and this one below was a mother and child grieving for their lost love one who battled in the war.

I did not feel like staying out for long today so I decided to stopped a while at Old Sac again because the last time I went there was after dark.

Took some photos and went back home.



2 comments:
hey..why u went there alone? find someone to teman u mah. U r gal, must take care ur own safety mah. Downtown is ok at day time, but pls leave the town before the night fall if you are alone. If u got gang then ok la, else leave at evenning.
Not sure is true, usually ppl said at night downtown is a bit luan.. day time ok. I never been there alone too, at least got 2 ppl.
OK.. next time i won't already :)
Post a Comment