Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Cheese Cake Overdosed

The weather on Saturday was far away from what was being forecast on weather forecast channel. It was a bright sunny day. So went for cheesecake treat in Cheesecake Factory.

This place sells all sorts of cheesecake which I felt I am overdose by the cheese. But truly, the cakes are very nicely made and taste good too.

It has a right environment for eating cheesecake and sipping red wine. But we only took the plain water because the two pieces of cheesecake is already expensive :S


I ordered two pieces admiring my own apetite after eyeing the cakes in the glass display counter. Then I regretted because I can only finish 3/4 of the first piece. I asked for Godiva chocolate cheesecake and Oreo cheesecake. The Oreo cheesecake is now still in my fridge. Pity the cake because I don't even want to touch the box after the overdose effect.

5 comments:

V4Vendetta said...

New baju i see

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pik lay said...

Yeah.. new shirt :) Small right? It is for junior

Fang Fang said...

i huan..

pik lay said...

I only got 1 from this shop..