Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Worrying

Things has been pretty rush lately. I have a checklist to complete before chinese new year. Shopping, all the paper work, phone calls and application. Breathless.



I am doing nothing but I feel terribly packed with work in mind. My direction is still unclear because I have not check the few top items in my checklist. I feel really incomplete right now except with the fact I have a loving boyfriend, a flower team of siblings, wonderful parents who stive for their kids and leading a happy life. okay, what is wrong with me? I am very worried my opportunity will vanish just like that if I can't finish my task.

2 comments:

Fang Fang said...

and you still have a bunch of loyal friends..

i really hope that you can get what you are really hoping for..

hANNiS said...

She wears your blue shirt??? hahaha....