Friday, January 11, 2008

So much to do, So little time

Now when I am writting this entry, I saw some patches of lights outside my window. There is a plane just flew above my roof. If I am still a kid, I will run outside and catch a glimpse of the plane before it lost of sight. But now I do not have the urge anymore because I see it so many times till I feel there is nothing exciting about it.

I have so much things to do, but so little time. I wanted to upload the document needed but I do not have the full set of the items needed. I was too tired to work every night. I feel sleepy at 10.30pm and can't concentrate after 11pm. I am getting demotivated. But somehow God knew it, so He gave me a chance to reboost my motivation.


I have nothing to write because I don't feel so special anymore. It was special and it is special sometimes but not so special. I don't know what am I talking about. Nevermind. It is not important anymore. I will just cope with it. I am sad. I am not feeling alright. How??? My oxygen level is decreasing till the level where it is hard to breath.

No comments: