Friday, January 25, 2008

Sisterly photos in Penang

August the fifth is Sister Day. I don't know from where they got the idea to create such day but I know for sure it is one of the business gimmick to make people buy gifts, cards, sms and phone calls. Today is not sister day. I searched my laptop for some training materials but then stopped when I saw the photos took during my sister's visit to Penang lately. So I am grabbing all that we were in the photo together and post them up here.


This photo was taken along the Gurney drive. We first stopped in front of Gurney Plaza but the sun was too bright to capture one nice photo so we strolled till the end and snapped some under the shady trees.






This one was up at Bukit Genting. She told me it was too cold for her and blamed me for not reminding her to bring her cardigan up there.


This one was in botanical garden. The sun was behind us so our faces were a bit dark.



This one was taken in front of Queensbay mall. We tried so hard to pose for a photo because the sun was too bright and hot we can't hold our eye lids open. Actually we wanted to pose with the Penang bridge but it looked so tiny. Failed...



This one was taken in the gift shop at New World Park.



This photo was taken at Fort Cornvellis before they went for snorkelling in Pulau Payar, about seven thirty in the morning.
She is leaving the country again soon. Will miss her..

No comments: