Sunday, January 27, 2008

Registered

I know it is kind of late but better than none.

I registered.

Not marriage. I registered as a voter for our country. I did it at local post office here.

But I feel the lady who did the registration for me was reluctant to do it for me. She never smiled or talked nicely to me. Maybe I am too sensative but I always thought the post office slogan is something like "layanan mesra" or what so ever that match that. I am quite sure I was her first customer who want to register as voter because she didn't know how to do it.

But alright as long as I have registered, I feel safer. They can't simply use my name for gaining extra vote in the coming election but some more the cheating is always exists. They probably will still vote for me if I don't go back to my hometown during the election process to cast my IMPORTANT vote.

4 comments:

Fang Fang said...

Shit. I was thinking how can you register before me!

Voter hoh.. scare me laa.. sob..

pik lay said...

You registered today? huh.. very fast

Xweing said...

Well, don't be surprised if you are not eligible to vote when election is held in March...

Because u registered too late. They need 6 months to process the registration...

Fang Fang said...

i don't think you are here to vote anyway, you will be at somewhere far far away.. *sob