Monday, January 14, 2008

I've got a new member!

The feeling is like when you first time watched your new housemate walking around in the house not wearing a t-shirt. He wears t-shirt everyday before he stepped in becoming your new housemate. I mean outside. You see him wearing t-shirt and don't see him not wearing any t-shirt before. Now he just reveals his tummy to your pretty eyes.

I had a special someone who at last agreed to my blog member after the begging and flirting. So after he agreed, I sent him a request form and set an interview time. He passed the interview with flying colours supported by the reason, he doesn't has a criminal face. I like him and I have seen his writting before. At least he wrote me a sweet and nice testimonial in friendster and with that I acknowledged him as a good writter and forsee that I will have a bright future with this partner. Then he signed up and become a sleeping partner. The thrill of getting a new member had penetrate down into the mantle in the earth. But seems like today the volcano exploded. He post his first entry! Yoohoo!

But I don't understand guitar tabs. I don't fancy music that much. So I purposely keyboarded something to cover the top entry in my blog. No matter how busy I am, I want to do it. I posted this entry in the middle of running my job. My goal is to roll up the work before 12am and I think it is possible. If can't also I have to make it possible because the delivery date is today. Back to my work, adios ... !

Say Hi to my member .. :D

2 comments:

Fang Fang said...

hi my member..

esee said...

alamak...who is this.. so big face.. got a special entry of blog to welcome him lagi.. damn jeolous... nv see u welcome me, hehe :p