Monday, January 07, 2008

A Change

As we marched into year 2008, everyone seems busy defining their new resolutions. Some start planning their vacation for the whole year, picking up long weekends for trip and visiting the property fair to book their favourite apartments.


As what I did, nothing. I did not draft my resolutions for 2008 yet. There is one important resolution I would like to achieve that is to get at least 10% increment this year. I understand it is kind of hard because there might not have any special market adjustment this year. The second resolution is to loss 3kg off my weight. This one need extra effort and more sweats. I was ready to go jogging at the park today but too bad it rained. I lost one golden opportunity to realize my goal. And the next one is I want to travel to more places on earth. It would be great to step into western countries and touch the snow or feel the spring. Eastern would do too :P

To my surprise I made a shocking decision last Saturday which I never thought I would ever do if I am given another time to consider about it. I permed my hair!!! Yes, and it is freaking brown colour, I dyed it too ...

# New year, new look #



When I woke up from sleep, I suddenly have this crazy idea in my mind "I want to perm my hair". Just a soft curl will do and more of it, I don't want change my hair colour. So when I told WL about it after lunch, he agreed to send me to the saloon. Upon reaching the saloon before I get down from car, I asked WL what should I do when I go into the saloon? So he answered:

There are 4 things you need to ask. 1)What kind of perm suits you? 2)How much is the price? 3)Get advice on the dye 4) How long is the process? . Remember there are four.

I got down and forgot ALL and only remembered to ask them, "do you guys accept credit card? ".


So that is the story of my #new year, new look caption#

Just a day before I fried mee hoon for my team's barbeque event. It was one year ago since we had our last barbeque, lantern festival in two-o-o-six. We had this one at Sunrise Garden BBQ pit hosted at James house.


One of the random group photo

I had to show at least some stuff to prove we really BBQ-ed

There went the new year resolutions, new year BBQ and new year look. I just completed my new year entry.

3 comments:

Xweing said...

HAHAHA! That's the most dreadful question to ask... you sure gonna spend a bomb after that :P

Btw, you look like a rock chick!!

pik lay said...

Yes. My mom scolded me.

Fang Fang said...

yea, this chick rocks the whole PDC....
luckily i wasn't in pg12 if not i will surely get motion sickness..