I like a kitchen for my own in my new rented house which I know is impossible. Erm, actually I am just renting a room. I have a lot of recipes in my head which I have yet to try. The problem is in my new home I must have at least the following items:
4 plates
2 bowls
3 pairs of fork and spoon
a pan or griddle
a pot of medium size enough to make soup for two
a pot of small size to cook the littlest liquid food
a ladle
a turner
2 pairs of chopsticks
rice cooker
a chopper knife
a small knife
a chopper board
I have a food blender and wish to collect more.
this thankful week
8 months ago
3 comments:
If dun hv then buy laaa... so cheap onli mar...
:) I will .. soon..
what is a turner?
Post a Comment