----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos is Closing
We're closing October 18th so we can focus our efforts on Flickr.
Yahoo! Photos is Closing
We're closing October 18th so we can focus our efforts on Flickr.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can either move my Photos to Flickr or let them close my account. Erm, I chose the latter and downloaded the missing pieces from my burnt old PC and stored them in my laptop. Although those pictures are just about 2-7 years back, when I look at them I feel like the memories are vanished long ago and sometimes regret of things that had happened.
When I entered university, I had no idea what the life is like. Totally no idea. Some friends told me they consulted the seniors of their school on how to survive in university especially those with a lot M in. There I found many new friends where some became my close friends, and some are just the Hi-Bye friends in later of my life.

A place where UTM people always go when they just started the campus and hostel life is the Balai Cerapan. It is more easier than BJ Hill hike and much simpler with newly found good friends. I agreed it was a happy life. My previous schools were St. Anne's Convent and Raja Zarina, both are girl school. Attending a university with mixture of guys and girls were a different experience for me.

Other than studying and walking a long way climbing Fakulti Elektrik hill everyday, there were many activities by the societies in the campus. Every year we have Lantern Festival celebration. During my first year in campus, I became one of the mooncake girl walking around asking people to eat mooncakes. :P
Not forgetting the stays in hostel, which I felt was a great and warm surrounded by a bunch of friend. We ate dinner together every weekdays, distributed by Gary, a senior who did the economy rice pack business by riding his motorbike and sending rice pack to every female blocks in KTC. One pack cost only RM1.70 back then.
I have my own secondary classmate friends graduated a year earlier because we studied in different course.
We won't excel in studies if our life has no fun at all. We will go to JB and watch movies in Mega Pavillion once in a while.
Lectures in class will not be fun without anyone of them. They are precious.
Almost to the end of the 5 years university life, it was my first time taking picture at the pathway of our faculty. I can't remember who took this.
Last time, we were very simple. A colar shirt and a pants with a hanging matric card, we walked around the campus with a file and a bag.
The last picture was taken on one Tuesday morning. I was a happy girl and is a happy girl now.

Other than studying and walking a long way climbing Fakulti Elektrik hill everyday, there were many activities by the societies in the campus. Every year we have Lantern Festival celebration. During my first year in campus, I became one of the mooncake girl walking around asking people to eat mooncakes. :P
Not forgetting the stays in hostel, which I felt was a great and warm surrounded by a bunch of friend. We ate dinner together every weekdays, distributed by Gary, a senior who did the economy rice pack business by riding his motorbike and sending rice pack to every female blocks in KTC. One pack cost only RM1.70 back then.
Then we planned to move out to our own rented house nearby the university. So everyone of us were divided into own preffered group and search for a comfortable, convenient and affordable house to stay.
I have my own secondary classmate friends graduated a year earlier because we studied in different course.
I was sad because Yee left me and went back to Klang. She walked with me to dinner sometimes because we stayed very near to each other at one time before I shifted from Kemajuan.
We won't excel in studies if our life has no fun at all. We will go to JB and watch movies in Mega Pavillion once in a while.
We went to City Square to shop too. HH's favourite past time has not changed till now.

Some unforgetable moments will flash into my mind when looking back at the pictures we took. As the name says, "Singgah Selalu", we dropped by a few times before graduation to relax our mind from study.
Lectures in class will not be fun without anyone of them. They are precious.
Almost to the end of the 5 years university life, it was my first time taking picture at the pathway of our faculty. I can't remember who took this.
Last time, we were very simple. A colar shirt and a pants with a hanging matric card, we walked around the campus with a file and a bag.
The last picture was taken on one Tuesday morning. I was a happy girl and is a happy girl now.
5 comments:
wahahahah, you were pretty leong last time. :D
and you still are?
wahahhaha.....no wonder i feel that i never see you in uni, you are out of my eyes' scanning range..hahahaha....not bad la..at least now inside my range liao...hahaha....
wei sihang, you don't hao fa fa la can? that day you just told me that your eyes only got me?
LOL... hahaahhaha............
OK lah, actually didnt change much also... still pretty
But last time really look YOUNG!
Wahahahhaa...
Hi, Pik Lay. I kind of enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for sharing your memorable moments with us. I'm excited to see my name mentioned here too. Thanks.
When you have time, please visit All About Aquarium Fish
Post a Comment