Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Early celebration

Everyone looks so happy in the pictures. Clapping and laughing... SD has this kind of event every month... This time was October babies birthday celebration. Thanks to you guys for remembering me. I was the first who arrived at Cherry Blossom at 6.10pm. I personally love the food there, so I was too happy to be the first.

Girls were singing..


and guys too..



Sometimes guys stink, don't complain too much Xiao Wei..
It is the heartiest wish from Wee Meng.

A bit too early for celebrating my birthday but somehow, it is the only birthday cake I got with candles on it. Ops.. forgetting about HH's old colleagues's mini cake. Hehe..




By the way, I love the ZA eye shadow that the girls gave to me. :P Thanks to Xiao Wei, Soek Junn, Suet Sun, Sujea, Adelene and Leonard.

I will write more on the eve celebration in the next post... Stay tune..

2 comments:

Xweing said...

You're welcome!

Another fantastic range of eyeshadow to try out is Kanebo's Kate.

Hope 2 c u wear eyeshadow sometimes.. keke

pik lay said...

hehe.. i will wear it probably next week :D