Today is lantern festival. I insisted to go to the Hello Kitty and Friends lantern festival exhibition in Autocity despite of the crowded and jammed bridge on that day. It is lame but interesting. First time I go see something like this. We paid RM15 perticket, and because that day is a week day, we got the special offer to buy one ticket for two visitors. We had an hour walk through the whole scene, started with Hello Kitty and her friends, some animal lanterns followed by dinasours region at the back of the cutie lanterns.
Their ribbons are cute.
Her friends.
Mr and Mrs Hello Kitty taking a leisure walk at the night safari saying Hellos to them below:
We were in Africa
We were in India
Then, we walked to China
At one time, WL wish that this is real
His majesty longest dinasour
My type
They scattered around

These were rare, as per his words
After accompanying Kitty's friends, here is my friends. As long as I am working in this company, I never miss every year lantern festival celebration yet. Same goes to 2007, we gathered at Sg Nibong park where everywhere was dark and only a patch of light at the playground lighted by us.

A group photo without the photographer. I think is Julian.

We had the chance to light our own lantern and parade for a short walk.

We played black magic too and it completed the night.


2 comments:
HAHAHAHHA..... cannot tahan... you have a really twisted sense of humour... :P
"Lame but interesting"
"My type"
HAHAHA.. ROFL
Nah.. english is not good. that's why..
Post a Comment