I am not sure should I quote the new overhead bridge as a smart project to replace the old one or a stupid one? The previous one was just in front of the school, you know above the gate for fire bridgate to pass (yellow). But then this year, the town council destroyed the old one but built two new ones. One on the left, about 1km from school and another one on the right also 1km away, which I don't illustrate in the diagram. I don't know what happened to the person who planned this. I think he is stupid. The students have to walk 1km to the overhead bridge and down at the other end of the highway and back to the school about 1 more km. Then take a bus to 2km from school and reach home. Nonsense. Why someone who already walked 2km still want to take the bus. She can straight walked to her home which is 2km away from school. I really feel the idea of building this bridge is really stupid. Some students don't care to walk so far away and illegally cross the highway through the yellow gate. As from what I heard, teacher has to be assigned to watch the students not to cross the road directly. Hmm.. something to ponder about. There is no contribution to the students at all on the bridge....
this thankful week
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment