This entry maybe will show me to be very obsessive in babies. Just bear with it.

You know, highway isn't so smooth during holiday season. Independence Day is one of the peak period where people from south and north might be going up to central region to witness the remarkable celebration at Stadium Merdeka. At the same time, those from KL might be travelling back to every parts of the country to spend more time with their family. Similar to them, I wanted to meet my niece (and sister :P).
There are valid reasons why I like her so much.

She welcomed me to her humble home with her friendly look.

She looks happy when she is happy. Baby is always innocent. They act what they feel.
She revealed a lot of expressions that captured my heart, locked it with her babiesh gestures
She tells me that we are bonded by blood.Therefore, I helped her to grow up.
She brought me to eat:
Satay celuk
Famous rice balls..
Asam fish
Cendol and "ais kacang"
She loves travelling.. and I love travelling with her.

She walked with us..
She needed rest after a journey.. We shall meet again very soon :D
No comments:
Post a Comment