Friday, August 03, 2007

Mourning flowers

There are so many types of mourning flowers you can send to the grieving family at a funeral.

Got roses:

Carnations:



Chrysanthemums:

Floral-meadow:






Those are for humans.. But what if dogs?

and twin doggies?



I am now being chased by all unit owners that I have no where to hide. Someone please help!!!!!!

My life is so sux that I feel like yelling "YUCKS" to all the yucky people out there.

My work is the last thing I want to think about now. Everyone went to lunch and I am sitting here.

Well we have been waiting for 4 hours for a response. We should have someone available at the day ECOs are due as we always know that we may run into issues.

Anyways, Sowmya seems to have figured it out. She is in the process of completing them and will goldenize them shortly (will send email when she is done).

Thanks

Rocio

Can I say something??? I slept for like 4 hours everyday and supporting them at the middle of night. Can she say there is no one standing by? Where the hell everyone has gone. Just kill me. My medical leaves days are like OT days. May God bless your soul...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding how unthankful our jobs are. God bless all our souls.

"when colleagues leave intel, and we have one last dinner/lunch with them, we don't call it a "farewell" dinner/lunch. we call it a "celebration" dinner/lunch. celebrating someone's transition from life in intel to the after'intel'life."

pik lay said...

Is true. We shall be happy for them for left the company.