Today was a busy day. I thought by wearing my favourite colour could bring me more pleasent look. Almost the end of working hour, we were gathered in the cafetaria for a mini celebration on project PRQ. I was sneezing in my cube for like 10 times per minute earlier, my head was pain and I feel heaty. In one simple word, I mean I am down sick. I was there 5 minutes earlier before we define punctuality at 5pm, and we waited there for another 20 minutes. I wasn't in a good mood and did not have the patience to wait for more than that period anymore. Some people said we are waiting for SK Fong. There it went.. I said, "Why he always so late one???!!!!". By the way, my voice was on top of the noise and it was clear to people surrounding 5 metres from where I stood. Suddenly a man slipped in between the crowd and walked past us heading to the front. Now everyone looking at me realising the person I was talking about just past by and I think he heard me. He walked to the front and began the speech with, "Hi, SORRY ". OMG... he was apologizing to me!!???? So, after I queued up and took some food, I quickly ate the mihun and ran upstairs to hide. Will he remember me? I was wearing purple and said some unthoughtful words which may impose a bad image to him. I am not feeling well.. I can prove that. See???
1 comment:
Kesian my buddy!
Take care ohhh~~~
Nvm, I don't think SK Fong will fire a beauty like my buddy... wahahahhaha... despite being a bit loud-mouthed... LOL!!! Damn funny jz now... hahahahha cannot stop laughing
Post a Comment