Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday rendang chicken

This is the only time I have asked my mom on how to cook a dishes. I planned to cook rendang chicken since Monday. That's why WeeLiem and I went to Tesco on the very jammed day which Penang bridge was reported to have bomb planted, to get some ingredients. But the final shopping was done in Super Tanker morning market today. I managed to capture some pictures while preparing the dishes.










Part of the ingredients










The salted chilli boh..











We are almost there...


The final outcome !!!









He gave me 13 out of 10 :D




6 comments:

Fang Fang said...

haha, since it's a bit too salty, i will minus 0.5 points, which means you will just get 12.5 over 10. :)

The flowery plate very aunty la.. minus another 0.5 points.

pik lay said...

har??? it is the most suitable size of plate in my house... salty is because the chilli boh is salted.. next time i will the one without salt.. i won't be cooking it in the next short period.. very long process.. those peeling and preparations.. took 4 hours...

Fang Fang said...

4 hours compare to the whole life you gonna spend with someone, it becomes negligible.. so.. don't make a fuss about it. :D

pik lay said...

Yah.. thank God I found him

leonardlcy said...

looks yummy!

pik lay said...

Sure it is Leonard...