I almost forgot about the Sport's Day opening ceremony. Let me put down some words on the activities we had on that day. Basically to welcome the coming days of sport events in PDC, the committee has arranged 2 games for us to warm up the opening ceremony. They started with dodgeball matches. The matches were between various group in my department. Up there, I have created a picture of WeeLiem standing alone to be the last man in the battlefield. My creativity isn't too bad.. My drawing is not ugly either :P
Of course I won't be left out on such things on the earth. I took up ping pong game. The official name is Ultimate Ping Pong. Of course we did not win... that is already predicted.
See?? Me and Jin Wen were showing off !!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
why wee liem is holding a guli?
it is ball ok??
Post a Comment