I feel satisfied after using up 1/2kg of flour. I made it into 2 doughs.. enough to feed 4 stomaches. I used up one on Sunday and another one today. The soup base was "ikan bilis". "mee hun ge" is cheap but is my all time favourite. I am glad because I can eat.
It is so hot which I think the weather can cook an egg. I keep on sweating when I step out of the office or home. I am glad because I can walk.
I walked into the auditorium and felt uncomfortable. I did not want to attend this full team meeting but I met someone outside the washroom and he keep persuading me to come. After about 6 hours, only I realised I have a sms during the earlier boring meeting. It is from an old friend which I seldom see which says "Nice hair. I like it!!".. I am glad I have friends.
The reason why I on my laptop now is to work. I have unfinished work and I need to do something that I do not like on workgroup stuff. I am glad I have work.
this thankful week
8 months ago
2 comments:
mee hun ge is cheap, but i couldn't even get to eat the cheap thing. sigh..
u eat b4 right??
Post a Comment