Friday, April 27, 2007

Everyone is happy..

Listening to the love story of a friend of mine.
She is in love ... and it is a blissful love.
She was surprised, and happy.
She wore a wide smile from ear to ear the whole day.
She is glad now because she did not wait further for the yellow bus.
She had chosen her green bus instead.

Listening to another story on a friend.
She is happy she found a job in Singapore.
The happiest moment is she can able to stay close to her love one once more.
I am happy too, because she is my bestest friend.

Listening to another story..
It is my sister's.
She had gave birth to a baby girl.
Her name is Ern Rou.
We all love her, she is adorable.

I got my own story too, but I wanted to keep the sweet one to myself.
I am happy too because I have him.

1 comment:

Xweing said...

Yes, you are right... you are happy, I am happy, he is happy as well...

How wonderful love can be...!

We must be 'xing fu' ohh~!

And Ern Rou is a wonderfully sweet name for a baby girl... hope she faster 'kuai gao zhang da'!

*Smiles*