Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Xmas


Today I joined the carol practise for the third time. The songs that we are going to sing tomorrow are:
1) Santa Claus Is Coming To Town -- Very kiddy
2) Silent Night -- This song is kind of slow and boring but I personally love it
3) Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
4) Jingle Bells
5) Joy To the World
6) We Wish You A Merry Christmas -- Everybody should know this
7) Feliz Navidad -- Fun song

The girls are divided into two groups and I am standing in the second row the first from left. For some parts of the song, we will be doing "echo" but I am singing the normal part. Nobody knows I sing badly because hahaha.. I hardly sound :P Who cares, we just want to have fun.. *Wink Wink*. We need to wear either red, pink or white for the performance. I think I going to wear pink, I got no pretty red shirt.. Pink is the best candidate as for now. I think tomorrow I am not going to have a lot time to work as the xmas celebration starts after lunch and at 5.30pm, we are supposed to depart for The Ship in Ferringhi. I hate to spell Ferringhi like my buddy too because I typed 5 times to get this word correct everytime.. We are all going for a colleague's farewell dinner. Erm, it's kind of tough because I want to tie my belt to buy new year stuff. I think I gotta spend at least rm50 for this dinner.. Haih.. fail to save $$ again..

When I am listening to Fool Again by Westlife just now, my tears dropped because it flashed back my stupidity into my mind. Yes, I was stupid last time to treat him so nice but he disregard my kindness. He was harsh to me and always reject my request for help although in other people eyes, he is a kind and helpful guy. I am hating him a lot. Everytime I ignore his existance, he will try to start conversation with me.. But if he found out that I can treat him as a friend again, he will once more push me away.

I am so occupied with work. I think this work going to kill me. I have lesser and lesser time to play nowadays. I am going home this weekend. Merry Xmas !!!

2 comments:

Xweing said...

Yeah, some guys are like that.

What to do? Just ignore them. I couldn't care less for people who don't even see me.

Gosh... guys can be such a**holes sometimes...

Thian Min said...

look at the bright side, you never learn this if you don't have that experience before. You should thank him because now you are wiser.