I thought of reaching penang before morning, that is why I bought the 5pm bus ticket. The bus end up arrived at Klang station 30 minutes late. I was in good mood and those bad encounter did not bother me much. After coming out from the express bus stop in Slim River, the bus gave some funny noise when going up the hill. The worse came when smoke started to come into our comfortable space. Someone approached the driver and the bus stopped. We were in the middle of highway far from reaching Ipoh yet. I only remembered the nearby signboard says Songkhai... My brother in law rang me after I sent a simple sms to inform my family that I was stuck there because the bus broke down. This is my first time encountered this kind of incident. My brother in law then passed the phone to my worried mom.. Mama started to enquiry on the situation and my location. The first thing she asked is how many people are there. I told her we have the whole bus of passengers stading by the road side. She asked if I am scared.. I laughed and replied her "Of course no laaa". After half an hour, mama called again and this time, some people already took the passed by-bus to Ipoh. A lot of empty spaces bus were heading towards Ipoh. Those people are just too lucky then. The left over were us who are going to Butterworth and Penang. Some buses passed by and stopped but to no avail, none of them are going to Penang. After 2 hours waiting, at last a bus to Alor Setar picked up the bUtterworth people and left us 6 people to Penang there.. I was holding the ever-heavy backpack and it was really torturing. But I was too thirsty because I did not bring any water supply onto the bus. I have asked my friend to fetch me from bus station earlier and he was too kind to waited for me until 1.30am. Yes, at last there was a bus picked 6 of us up. Mama called the last time at 11pm when she told me that she is going to sleep and make sure that I am safe. The bus took a lot of detour and I was on the bridge at 1.24am. At this moment, I knew I should inform him that I am arriving. Haha.. The best part of the day was he fetched me with a cold Pepsi in hand.
4 comments:
wah...ur koh koh so nice...does he want need any guy to call him koh koh too? =P
My kor kor only want me.. :P
hahhaha.....dont call him koh koh la....change la....=P
Then the rumour of you have bf ma becomes true liao lo....hehehe
huh.. the rumor is u and me ok?
Post a Comment