Kellie's castle
I am kind of lazy in blog-ging lately. I have been complaining to many people that I am broke. I gonna reduce any activities that cost a lot. The big problem here is whenever I said that, I still go out and spend money. Haha.. At last after I got the bonus, I can pay my study loan now. I did not pay the loan last month. So, I straight away pay RM600 online. It is quiet painful also when the sum of money is being deducted from my bank account. I know sometimes it is hard to please people as I don't like to change my verse to suit some people. Just can't really stand the way they talk or treat people. Yesterday I had a full day trip to Gua Tempurung plus Kellie's Castle sight seeing. We went into the cave with many people, yes, I mean many, people from all types of life. We had the old, young, kids, youngster, father, mother, Indian, Chinese, Malay and Ang Mo.. The huge number made the trip lesser exciting due to the time spend waiting for each other. We started with the wet path first, that is by going through kind of long way in water, walk like a duckie and float our body to pass some low part. Just can't straighten my body because I know it will knock my head. The torch light is very important in there. We need a good torch light because the normal one really can't see far in dark. By the way, those torch light in market is a good product, I soaked it in water and dropped a few times on the hard rock, but it still shine brightly. We went to various paths and the guide showed us a those rocks, staglatite and staglamite that resembles some post or object. We see the Guan Yin statue, laughing buddha, dinasour, elephant and many more. Wonder who is so free to sit there and find the interesting carvings. There is a part where we need to slide to a slope and that is where I made my pants dirty. The orange soil stick to my pants and shirt, hard to take off, I am still soaking them right now in Dynamo solution. After the sliding part, we will see a small hole. It is small, just enough to fit a person. We go down into it one by one. Afterwards, we walked inside the cave using the stairs. It is amazingly beautiful in there. I feel so funny because I imagined it to look like a huge stadium with dim lighting. Muahaha... We snapped some pictures in the cave but yet to receive. After the cave, we bathed and feed ourselves with some foods at the stall outside the cave. We went to Kellie's castle after spending some 1 hour plus there. Kellie's castle is a beautiful place and is identical to the inspiration of Taj Mahal in India. The casle is build by Kellie for his wife Agnes, a British heiress. But he never got the chance to stay in his castle because he died before the construction completed. The place is really beautiful, it is built on the hill will a small river surrounding it. I felt physically tired after the trip and wanted a good sleep. That's why I write this the next morning :D
No comments:
Post a Comment