I am tired and sleepy. I haven't got chance to write this blog since last weekend. My life is in deprivation. I am lacking of some necessities in life. Maybe the food isn't enough and the room isn't big enough to store me. Sometimes, something came into our life, but it passed by. We shall not morne for the loss but to cheer up because the suffers had walked away. I estimate the longest time I morned for something is 3 years. I guess it was my notably stupid way of judging the importancy of a the matter that time. I am now in a meeting. I don't like meeting and I don't want to be in it. I know sometimes I show my uncomfortable face too obviously. Should hide it sometimes. But I prefer someone to be honest to me than wearing a mask. I look so ugly nowadays. Maybe it is caused by all the late night sleeps. I miss my mom now, damn it.. Can't get a phone and call her. I think she wants me to go home ocassionally. Although her reason is the newspapers and cardboard are bundling up too fast in our home, and she wants me to drive the stuff to the recycling centre, I knew deep in her heart, she wants me to be back home. Yeah.. I want to go home
1 comment:
"Maybe the food isn't enough and the room isn't big enough to store me"
YOu are getting fat dude. Exercise more.
Take care
Post a Comment