Saturday, November 18, 2006

dragon boat

I was positioned 1 metre higher than the rest on the boat. The boat is so called dragon boat but I don't see any dragon carved or stationed on the front. My post was the drummer. I was supposed to beat the drum accordingly and shout to motivate the team members. My team members look to be in good shape but unfortunately we did not win. I am in grey team and my gang is actually consist of those geniuses.. I just thought they and I are just not to be born to play. We are to work.. Haha.. It was quite a hot day but it did rain during the few minutes we were on the water. Luckily I got the SPF130 sun lotion left over from Phuket trip. The application was not hard. It is a good product though it is a bit too expensive.. A small bottle of size of mosturizer for Rm28. I did not get dark from fierce sun in Phuket and today's team building.

No comments: