Sunday, November 12, 2006

is it true?

Some people always promise something but they never take action to realize what they have promised for. I am the one who always think that these people are serious in what they have promised. I believe in whatever reasons they give me but end up I am so much disspointed. The person is able to soothe my anger everytime with him simple phone call. I hate myself so much for letting myself to surrender so people can win over me. I am so sleepy now.. I spent a lot this week.. For the Phuket trip, repaired my car.. and a new handphone. My car had this funny rotating sound when it was moving. I spent 3 hours waiting for the workshop fella to repair my car.. He did not ask me to sit down or give me drinks during my stay there. The hot weather caused headache to me. I was so in great pain after the fix but still I proceed to my next destination. I got myself a brand new handphone. This is the first handphone I had paid for so far. I am quiet delightful for doing this, kind of a satisfaction after working non -stop sacrifiying my happy hours. It is not the latest model phone in the market, but is considered a good phone still..

4 comments:

hANNiS said...

aiyo...we are using SE phone now...don't purposely follow me lar...paiseh ler.. hahaha..

Good, at least you know to pamper yourself besides working hard like crazy =P

Fang Fang said...

yes, pamper yourself, pamper your frens hehe..

Xweing said...

You good laa.. change phone d

I still not yet change my lao yaa 3310 kekeke...

pik lay said...

Haha.. the phone is going to my mom.. :P