I was not so lucky until yesterday. I think it is just a lucky day for me. The day before, I was not very happy because they only drew one girl for the free shot which supposingly need to have two. I was in the basketball as usual like the past four days. Okie. I admit I like basketball although I can't play one. That is why I stay in the court to watch and cheer for them. Yesterday marked a remarkable day for me as I manages to clinch away the Rm40 tesco vouchers which are accumulated for 4 days. Maybe I should attached the picture of the voucher here for rememberance because I know I will spend away the winning voucher in a few days time.

The match between Logic Design and other groups was pretty boring because we lost for the first two match. Yesterday's one was a good one. I jumped and shouted a lot. I think taking up the volunteer job is quiet fun too.
I would not say anything personal here because some people tends to guess my personality from my blog. That is the reason I don't share out my blog. But thanks to sgoh12, many people know the existance of this page now.
-- Dull expression -- that is what I can say..
7 comments:
yes la that sgoh12 very kepo one la.. unlike flow2 very good one..
hehe... sgoh12 is like aunty.. unlike flow2, man wor.....h
sgoh12 is a very nice guy la...i think he is handsome lor...i really like him la...if i am a gal sure i kao him one....it's normal la if he got a lot of gals like...even if he got gf also i will sure kao him one la...he is a guy that i think gals cannot survive without him lor....
ttan16 and sgoh12 same la
pteo said sgoh12 hard to kau la.. ask flow2 to ask ttan16 to kau sgoh12 la
My buddy so geng wor!!!!
Unbelievable~ is this what they say "JUST MY LUCK"?
Wahaha~
But be careful dun let any guy kiss you... if not all your luck will go away~
Hahaha!!
Post a Comment