
It was a great trip.. The fellowship of strawberries striked again, but we sticked to ground instead of on the hill.. this time we had a new member joining. I think I won't be in the group for long. I like my friends and it is kind of hard to leave them. I don't want to tell the wonderful story of pantai kerachut here because I know someone will soon post in his blog. It is really tiring at the end of the day. My face already got burnt and soon it will grow dark. I did not prepare for any water play today. So I was wet all over from the head till toe and did not change after the ocean bath. I was hungry even when the day has not turn dark. Maybe I lost my appetitte during the discriminative day. I feel like an ornament in life. You know, those thing that people put to display so that their house look nice or the things they decorate a chrismas tree. Really in deep think....... shit..... I think I am in depression
What is depression?
===============
Depression is more than the blues or the blahs; it is more than the normal, everyday ups and downs.
When that "down" mood, along with other symptoms, lasts for more than a couple of weeks, the condition may be clinical depression. Clinical depression is a serious health problem that affects the total person. In addition to feelings, it can change behavior, physical health and appearance, academic performance, social activity and the ability to handle everyday decisions and pressures.
10 comments:
and why do you choose to leave your beloved friends?
dear, u know i always there for u and on urside. :)our heart is just a pillow distance. Talk to me whenu need.:)
muahahahahah........
Thanks for sharing to me. Remember what i told you. Trust us, we are not kids. Happy always!!
for me.. u are always a kid la SH..hahaha
we are no kids, and we are no stupid. remember that PL!! but of course, seng han is still exceptional.
"Maybe I lost my appetitte during the discriminative day"
Oh i get it. Last Saturday was "World Discriminate Day"? Ok..cos i nearly got lost in your post. Why didnt u tell me bout it?
I should have thrown away all my Justin Timberlake CDs if i knew what day Saturday was. Yes yes..i discriminate in music. Sigh...just some habit i was born with.
I think Justin Timberlake is ok when he is still in N-sync.. hahaha..
PL, i gave you a sandwich with the most tuna, and you still think i discriminate you?
no.. i know u love me the most FF.. i knew it..
Post a Comment