Thursday, January 20, 2005

tiring day..

Anyone can believe I woke up at 7.20am this morning for tennis? Still sleepy at the hour.. then I was tring to hard to do something useful and not to waste any more time.. out of 10 I rate myself 2. Did nothing.. Went into campus to look for my "choi san ye" but can't find him again. Later the afternoon tried to take a nap after meeting my new group member in P05.. After getting invitation to go apple cafe for dinner, here I am.. writting this...

Mae wants to open a cafe like apple.. maybe she can try purple colour instead of green... just like lavender... purple still my favourite

1 comment:

happy banana said...

hai piklay, i would like to say that i like to play tennis with you very much! and swim like a katak puru..
but today i got class...hihi,u r such a lovely girl and i really appreciate our friendship:)