Wednesday, January 19, 2005

new year.. new moments in life

On the way coming back from campus, i drove slowly and a bunch of leaves fell.. very beautiful and peaceful.. It is like a mixture of autumn and summer season.. =)

I realised there's a lot of things in my life that I could not reach. I wanted to be a doctor when I was in standard 3, a woman entreprenure when I was in standard 6, a stewardess when I was in secondary.. but I turned up studying in this place.. haha! What can I say, 5 years are going to end. I have another 3 months to complete everything and start working.. but working in that organization is not my choice after all.. a design engineer..

The past few months had been very intriguing.. a simple word to define my inner thinking. I gave my heart wholly and thought of nothing else. But everything was not in my hand.. gripped too firm?

I have my new year resolution.. that is to be affable..

No comments: