The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches..
~quote for today..
The familiar smell and softness of my blanket provides me comfortable and warm feeling. The weather is going to be hot today. Malaysia which is located at the equotorial always experiences hot, hot, and hot weather. Heavy thunderstorms occur once in a while and frequently at the end of year.. end of 2005.. rainy season of the year.. its rainy inside me also. The hopes and beliefs which I hold to is perished by a little act of selfisheness and hartred. I treasure every moment spent and remember every detail of the conversations and actions. I dream of a perfect and loving future. I want to share with people that I love and care..
this thankful week
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment