I can't remember if I ever posted this but if I did, it must be on pork rib. Nowadays I don't purchase pork rib anymore. I will buy "ruan gu" ( soft bone) from the butcher. The reason is that both types fetch same price but one is with lots of bone which can't be eat and another can be consumed wholly. So I opt for "ruan gu" for soups, stew or steamed dish like this one.
1. Marinate pork overnight with shao xing wine, bean paste, chopped garlic and soy sauce. Be careful not to overmix the bean paste because it is kind of salty.
2. At the time when you wanted to cook, just add bit of water and a handful of wolfberries and steam for 20 minutes. I usually use rice cooker to steam when cooking rice. I always promote parallel tasks especially during weekdays when after work time is limited.
3. Before serve garnish with spring onions.
This is one of my favorite food since childhood and I will definitely continue loving it.
2 comments:
This is one of my everyday, easiest-to-cook dishes too!
~xweing
I love cooking this too!
But instead of pork, i used chicken.. Haha...
Post a Comment