J: mummy see see saw.
Mummy: what
J: seesaw. Seesaw! (pointing to the big ikea clip that wee use to seal up opened plastic bag. He opened it so it lies flat )
Mummy:oooooo (kids are so imaginative)
Mummy: what
J: seesaw. Seesaw! (pointing to the big ikea clip that wee use to seal up opened plastic bag. He opened it so it lies flat )
Mummy:oooooo (kids are so imaginative)
Mummy: baby eat bread (giving him the potato bun)
J: no!! No! Too big
Mummy: J eat bread, it's not bread
(after trying for a while, I gave up and break into smaller pieces and shoved into his little mouth)
J: yummmmmm (satisfied face)
J: no!! No! Too big
Mummy: J eat bread, it's not bread
(after trying for a while, I gave up and break into smaller pieces and shoved into his little mouth)
J: yummmmmm (satisfied face)
Note: same case happened last weekend when I gave him grapes..all these while he took within fussing. I took the grape and bite half of it then passed back to him and he ate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment