Today a friend commented about my lack of update on my blog. I told her I am too busy to update as I have too much errands to run and need to take care of the home. Since it's public holiday today and I've got some extra hours after the monster is asleep, I can update today's cooking.
I made this extra slurpy baked chicken wings that my hubby loves so much using the oven. We didn't get to join any barbecue nowadays so I have to create this at home. It is as good as the barbecue ones. The secret ingredient is HONEY! yet I don't need to stand in front of the hot red charcoal to bbq the chicken wings. So easy! I make this pretty frequent.
You can cut the whole piece of wing into drumettes and other part or leave it as a whole piece.
Marinate the wings for at least 2 hours using these:
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
Salt & pepper
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon honey
Preheat oven to 200c. Put the wings on aluminium foil and place on the tray. Save the marinate. Usually I use aluminium foil to save time from scrubbing to clean the tray after use.
Bake for 40 minutes. Every 10 minutes, brush the wings with the left over marinate and turn them around.
You will get something like below after 40 minutes, equally good as barbecuing.


No comments:
Post a Comment