I like to cook soup because it simplify my kitchen tasks during weekdays. It means I just have to stir fry a vegetable dish to go with the soup and rice. The best is the one that has vegetables and meat together because I can eat all the goodies in a bowl. This is a common soup that many of us think as comfort food as we drink this since young. ABC soup is named as such because of the variety of ingredients that provide multi vitamins to the soup. ABC is just a way to represent the many vitamins you can get from all the vegetables. Tomato-vitamin A, carrot-vitamin B, etc..
This time I use the thermal cooker to boil the soup because no electricity and minimal gas are used . I just put everything in the pot and boil for 10 minutes or so before I go to work. Usually I washed and cut the ingredients that can be prepared a day before to save me some time.
Ingredients that can be cut a day before:
2 large onions
1 potato
1 carrot
Cut them into cubes.
Other ingredients:
Soft bone pork/Pork ribs
2 tomatoes
2 teaspoon of peppercorns.
Salt to taste
Alternatively you can also use slow cooker or stove top to boil the soup. Stove top will take about 2 hours.

No comments:
Post a Comment