Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby J at week 13

Sleep
I just mentioned that baby J can sleep with just waking up once through the night last week. However his sleep routine changed again after he had a slight fever during the past weekend. He now wakes twice through the night and becomes fussy before sleeping time. We need 2-3 hours in average to successfully putting him to bed and sleep without waking up within 15 minutes. He is just that too easy to get startled by any tiny noise like the sound of tick when we off the light or the sound of light pop when we sat on the bed. That's too sad to be true to say that he follows my gen on this big con, light sleeper.

Immunisation
Baby J has doubled his weigh compared to his 2nd month checkup. He had his 3 months immunisation today. So we have to monitor his temperature tonight because he might get fever from today's jab

Sleep deprive
That's me. Time is so precious. I don't have enough time to sleep and work. Especially work. Damn, I have problem to perform in my career this year. This is a "must" sacrifice, which I am willing to give to my baby. I am spending 1 hour in average on every day at work expressing milk and I don't have time to work at night. By the time I put baby J to bed and finished up the house chores, it's already 11pm and I am too tired to on the laptop. I have to sleep because I need to wake up for feeding hours later and wake up early to prepare to go to work. I need to wake up 1 hour earlier compared to 1/2 hour last time because I got to feed baby and sterilize all the feeding equipments like bottles, teat and pump and pack all the required things for baby sitter. Although I already did the packing the night before, some of the stuff can only be added in the morning itself.

2 comments:

josze said...

i havent seen your baby but i felt like i know him very well hehe. i love reading baby J progress!

Anonymous said...

me too, love to read bb J progress. he's so chubby and healthy, girl :D good job mommy. Agree wif u, my girl is like me light sleeper @.@ after putting her face down, she can sleep at night. your bb wakes up twice i guess due to hunger. he's growing bigger d so he needs to consume more :D as for job, I didn't turn on laptop once reach home. not I don want, but too tired d..
have a good rest over the weekends!!

~huei fen~