Thursday, April 05, 2012

Baby J at week 12

Sleeping
Baby J only wakes up once through the night starting from the first day mommy starts work. He understands and really hope mommy can rest more. But we still finding it hard to put him to sleep, which requires soothing/rocking.

Feeding
Baby J now take bottle at day time and only direct feed when I am off to work. I have been expressing milk at work diligently hoping to make enough milk for him at baby sitter's place. So far, the supply is sufficient but work hasn't pick up so well yet.

Baby sitter
Baby J has been staying there at day time for the 4th day today. He bathed twice a day and we will wipe his body at night before he goes to bed. I can't wait to go and pick him from baby sitter every single day. Miss him so much

This post is so short because I am really tired and sleepy. I only hope I have enough time to play with him every night.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guai lor, bb J. bb tends to understand us 1 >.< good job mummy~~ you'll feel tired when your work needs u more time. glad that you r still bf >.<

Chew Ean said...

having two lover at the same time.. sweet! ^_^