This morning we had a big poo incident. I fed him on bed early in the morning and gave a secure layering between him and me in case his poo leaks out again. However the extra layer did not prevent his explosive poo from leaking onto my pants and the bed. End up I had to cut short his feeding and drag him into the sink for cleaning. We had to change the whole set of bed sheet in room too including the mattress protector. Actually this is not the first time we experience this kind of disaster. After I gave him a clean wash, I placed him on the rubber mat on the bed and took a towel to cover his penis to avoid pee from shooting everywhere, in case. However over his excitement because both mommy and daddy were running every where in the room to clean up his mess, he pushed the towel aside and shot his pee towards his own cot. Now, we not only had to clean our bed, we have to clean his bed too. End up we took off everything , bedsheet, blanket, bolster sheet and pillow sheet for wash and sun dried his mattress. What a busy morning before we dragged the 3 of us to the clinic. How does that sound? A great and fun day! :D
Update: I have been direct feeding baby J for the past 8 weeks and now we have to introduce him to bottle as my maternity and extra annual leaves are going to end pretty soon. However he refused bottle from me and only willing to take from his dad. I guess I have the milk smell because he kept turning his head towards me when I am trying to bottle feed him. Another problem I have is he is still wake up every 2 hours for night feeding. This is exhausting even now and I can't imagine how it going to look like when I have to be awake in the day time to work. I am trying hard to make him drink more at each feeding.
1 comment:
So many poo incidents haha. Btw, love reading updates about him! :D
Post a Comment