Today I woke up, cut the ingredients, marinate, and cook them in wok before starting the wrapping work. I did not prepare a lot of ingredients, just the chinese mushrooms, chesnuts, pork and salted egg yolk.

It took me around 2 hours to complete wrapping all the dumplings, finishing the ingredients I had. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Weeliem woke up in the middle when I was wrapping the dumplings and he started taking photos.

I found a spot at my sink area to hang the strings so I can tie the dumpling easily.

Put all the dumplings into boiling salt water carefully

The dumplings are relatively small compared to what people sell out there, merely because I just can't wrap them big. The ingredients keep pouring out when I was tying the dumpling. I ate 6 since afternoon. The end product was not salty at all, that's why I did not plan to bring any to office this year. It didn't taste as nice when it's so plain in flavor. I had the add some soy sauce to it before eating.
1 comment:
Looking good!
Post a Comment